Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I had my work training today and it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!
Irene and others were friendly, learnt lots of stuffs and more to come.
It has never come across my mind how bubble tea are made, or what exactly does it contain.
After today, I'm sure I've gained quite a handful of knowledge :D
There's more to come, and I'm prepared for it.

After work I headed straight to school for my sectional.
Sectional wasn't as interesting as the previous one,
for most of the time, we did lip benders, except for the last part when we tried a few pieces for section comp.

Reached home and started quarrelling with my brother, again. Whatever.
Mummy mentioned that she wanna buy a house, like finally.
Hope this time we'll be able to get a bank loan and move fast.
As much as I want my own room, I know I can't be so selfish.
Having my own room means my mum will have to sleep in the living room since we're getting a 3 room.
How can I bear to let my mum sleep in the living room? Oh well, it's okay I guess.
I won't mind sleeping with her :D



To someone out there:
I saw your text and read your blog.
I know exactly what you want, what you're waiting for.
But I'm sorry to say, once again, I'm not ready for anything right now.
You wanna wait, I aint gonna stop you because I can't.
But please please please stop asking me the same question over and over again.
My answer will not change.
I don't have that extra time for relationship.
My GPA is totally screwed, and I have an upcoming concert to prepare for,
plus, I'm gonna start working during the weekends now.
This means I'm once again the busygirl94 who has NO TIME for relationship.
I don't know how to put it across to you so that you'll understand,
but, I DON'T WANT any relationship right now or even throughout my 3 years in poly.
I hope I made it clear enough for you to understand, because it's already in layman's term.
Any simplier and you'll have to figure it out yourself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home