Monday, October 10, 2011

I feel like a bitch.
I feel disgusted whenever you try to touch me or talk to me nicely;
I shoved your hands away and revealed that disgusted look on my face;
I know that hurts you, I can tell through your eyes.
I'm sorry that I hurt you.
Seeing you hurt makes me feel hurt too,
but that's just my natural reaction.

My heart aches for you.
Everytime you come home with a stench of alcohol, everyone avoids you, including me.
Brother would ignore you, I'll shove your hands aside when you touch me,
Mum would find you irritating when you try to speak to her.
It's pitiful to have a family which avoids you;
If only you can just get rid of that stench,
I'll be more than willing to give you a BIG BIG HUG.

I miss the old you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home